Stationery List For 2018
1 Denim zip up pencil bag
+/- 48 piece puzzle (pieces individually marked on the back)
1 Thick coloring or activity book
1 Container of Play Dough (to be placed in a small Tupperware tub with a lid)
1 2 Hole file (25mm thick – not a thick file)
3 30 Pocket A4 flip file
1 50 Pocket A4 flip file
1 A4 Plastic Document Folder (the type that clips/zips closed)
10 Plastic Sleeves (please insert into the file)
25 A4 sheets bright or pastel coloured paper
50 A4 sheets bright or pastel coloured cardboard
1 500 sheet (80g) ream of white copier paper – Typek brand only please
2 A5 Thick slip on plastic book covers (no rolls of plastic please) Please do not write names on covers
20 A4 Thick slip on plastic book covers (no rolls of plastic please) Please do not write names on covers
8 Large 40g Pritt glue (removed from package and individually marked so the name does not came off)
1 Small blunt nose blade scissors
2 Sharpener with fitted container
1 Box medium thickness wax crayons
4 Pack of 12 retractable wax crayons (not 6 crayons)
4 Packs of 12 long Coloured Pencil Crayons (Staedler Tradition only please)
4 Boxes of 12 HB pencils (Staedler Tradition or Faber Castel brands only please)
1 Board Duster or Sponge
1 Strictly 200mm x 300mm (no bigger than this please) Chalkboard (not a white board)
2 2 litre OR 1 x 5 Litre Ice Cream Containers (labeled)
1 Large Zip Lock Bag (for puzzle)
1 School bag (3 division)
1 Denim Chair bag (Not a Plastic or nylon Chairbag) to last until Grade 3
2 Roll Toilet Paper
3 division briefcase style school bag (no soft satchels allowed)
- Please ensure that all stationery is of good quality.
Poor quality pencils crack and cannot be sharpened, which is frustrating for the child and hampers their ability to work effectively.
- Please supply Staedler or Faber Castel brands only.
- Please ensure that all stationery items are sent to school on the first school day as your child will be using them immediately
- Please replace items immediately should they be lost or depleted
- No child will be allowed to share stationery.
- Please ensure that each item of clothing and stationery is individually marked. This helps the child to identify his/her belongings easily.