Stationery List For 2018
1 Chair bag (from Gr.1 if this is still undamaged)
1 Zip up pencil bags (denim type)
1 A4 size whiteboard
4 Whiteboard Markers
1 Small Blunt Nose Scissors (metal blade), from Gr 1
4 Large 40g Pritt glue (Marked please) so that the name does not come off
2 Sharpeners with catcher
4 Boxes long Staedler coloured pencil crayons (12 in box)
1 Box pastels
3 Soft erasers- Marked (not red ones)
2 30cm Plastic Rulers – not flexi rulers
30 Sheets Pastel coloured A4 paper (any coloured) don’t mark the paper
30 Sheets Pastel coloured A4 cardboard (any coloured) don’t mark the paper
1 500 Sheet (80g) ream of white copier paper – Typek brand only please
2 Roll Toilet Paper
1 Face Cloth to dry hands, marked
1 2 Liter Ice Cream Container – labeled with the child’s Name and Surname
20 A4 Plastic Sleeves (insert in ring binder)
20 A4 Hard Plastic Covers (with self-adhesive strips)
3 Boxes HB Staedler Pencils – (no eraser on the end)
1 Document Folder (to keep reader in) Library bag
3 Flip file 30 Pockets
1 3 Division briefcase style school bag (no soft satchels allowed)
1 Skipping rope
1 Hand Sanitizer 500ml
- Please ensure that all stationery is of good quality.
Poor quality pencils crack and cannot be sharpened, which is frustrating for the child and hampers their ability to work effectively.
- Please supply Staedler or Faber Castel brands only.
- Please ensure that all stationery items are sent to school on the first school day as your child will be using them immediately
- Please replace items immediately should they be lost or depleted
- No child will be allowed to share stationery.
- Please ensure that each item of clothing and stationery is individually marked. This helps the child to identify his/her belongings easily.